It’s About Ability!Pediatric Physical Therapy Inc Call 603-224-4540 to schedule an appointment today!
Nurturing a lifetime of health, wellness, and mobility begins in childhood, one milestone at a time. For over 40 years, It’s Ability Pediatric Physical Therapy has provided physical therapy for kids throughout New Hampshire. We believe in helping children find their innermost potential in a fun, positive, and therapeutic environment. We provide a variety of comprehensive and personalized physical therapy programs that encourage children and families to find their abilities!
It’s About Ability!
Exceptional Physical Therapy for Kids in Concord, NH
It’s Ability Pediatric Physical Therapy helps children with developmental, orthopedic and neurological needs, in our multifaceted, state-of-the-art facility. Our team is ready to guide your child and you every step of the way, through long or short term care. We also have a satellite clinic in Manchester, NH.
Our experienced Occupational Therapists can assist your child with a variety of skills, including fine motor, visual motor, visual perceptual, self-care and self regulation. We can offer parents and school teams help with multi-sensory learning strategies. We also have a trained therapist to assist with feeding and swallowing concerns.
Health Policies/Procedures for Our Out-Patient Clinic
It’s Ability remains committed to providing the highest quality physical therapy to our clients. During the Covid-19 pandemic, we have effectively provided telehealth services to our clients who require this level of care and have been successfully working with dozens of clients in-person each week in our clinics.
We continue to be open to patients requiring in-person, hands-on therapy. To ensure the health and safety of our patients, their families, our staff and the greater community, we will be adhering to the following policies and procedures.
- Those showing signs or symptoms of any infectious illness must reschedule their appointment. We encourage you to then contact your healthcare provider for testing and care.
- Only the patient and a maximum of one caregiver should be in the clinic during the session. If this creates a hardship and would negatively impact your child’s therapy program, please speak to your therapist. If the patient is able to be independent with their therapist, this is preferred.
- Caregivers and therapists must wear a mask. Your child should wear a mask if they are able. Supplies will be provided for you if needed.
- You will be asked to clean your hands on the way into the clinic area.
- Your therapist will be thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting equipment that was used during your session.
Wheelchairs, Adaptive Equipment & Home Modification Evaluations
It’s Ability Pediatric Physical Therapy is identified as a preferred provider of evaluations for wheelchairs, adaptive equipment, environmental modifications and home safety in the state of NH – for both children and adults.
Equipment/Home Modification Intake Form
Please read and complete these forms prior to your child’s first appointment with us. If you have any questions, please call our office at 603-224-4540.
School PT Students
Out-Patient PT Patients
134 Hall St Unit 1
Concord, NH 03301
Pediatric Physical Therapy Inc. is a privately operated business. This website and its contents are intended for informational purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or otherwise advise on specific medical conditions. Please talk to your health care provider for personalized information.